TouchMix is quite simply the most powerful, compact mixer ever created. It offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world’s most esteemed large format consoles in a highly compact and portable package that’s small enough to be carry-on luggage. Perfect for musicians, larger bands, AV production professionals and performance venues, the TouchMix-30 Pro goes “Beyond Mixing” by offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
Its 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs offer tremendous signal management ﬂexibility for a wide range of applications while advanced features such as class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, two real-time analyzers (RTA), patch matrix, 32-channel direct-to-external-drive recording and DAW interface with macOS® and Windows® computers make it equally competent as both a professional live sound or recording tool.
The touch-and-turn interface of TouchMix allows for tactile control over fader and mixer parameters while also providing a hardware connection to mixer functions. Mixer functions and displays are duplicated via iOS or Android devices over Wi-Fi, providing both portable, wireless connectivity as well as additional control surfaces of mixer functionality.
With firmware version 1.3, TouchMix-30 adds an Automatic Microphone Mixer. Auto Mixers are most commonly used for speech applications such as conferences, presentations or panel discussions in which there are multiple talkers and multiple microphones. An Auto Mixer will reduce feedback and minimize extraneous noise (such as paper rustling from panelists or HVAC) by allocating gain to microphone channels with active talkers while reducing the gain of unused channels. The TouchMix-30 Automatic Microphone Mixer (Auto Mixer) is a gain sharing design that is available for all 24 mic/line input channels.
Key features include:
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- Touch-and-route patch matrix provide easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- 14 Aux mixes provide ample monitor configuration options
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass ﬁlters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- A gain sharing Automatic Microphone Mixer is available for all 24 mic/line input channels
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- 32-channel DAW interface with macOS® and Windows® computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- Download future upgrades directly from the Internet
More info from QSC: https://www.qsc.com/live-sound/products/touchmix-mixers/touchmix-30-pro/